Electronic Equipment Maintenance Kit MK–288/URM consists of four dummy loads which are used in conjunction with Signal Generators AN/URM-25 through –25D (TM 11-5551 through -D) to match the output impedance of the signal generator to the input impedance of various radio receivers. The dummy antenna used must have the same electrical characteristics as the actual antenna that is used with the radio receiver have been properly matched, the signal generator is used to make adjustments, alinement and final test procedures.
- ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE KIT
- 10 December 1957
- OPERATOR'S, ORGANIZATIONAL, DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
- REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LISTS (INCLUDING DEPOT MAINTENANCE REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS)
- MAINTENANCE KIT, ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
- MK-288/URM (NSN 6625-00-55fa7-5716)
- 16 DECEMBER 1976